This can make you lose your temper if you have a lot of plans for the day but you are absolutely unable to implement them. This is due to a constant feeling of fatigue and unwillingness to do anything. And this has been going on for several days – you constantly want to sleep, you are not interested in anything but only rest, and you dream that the day will end as soon as possible. But what is it? What is the reason for the constant loss of energy and drowsiness? And most importantly, how can you fight this?
Fatigue can lead to irritability and a bad mood. Of course, you don’t need all this. But what exactly are the causes of fatigue? It is the answer to this question that determines how to increase your energy and performance. Continue reading this article to understand the main causes of fatigue and power loss. This will certainly help you determine the causes of your constant fatigue. So, you will be able to cope with it and begin to live a normal life, full of energy and vigor.
If You Wake up in the morning thinking, ” when will I go back to sleep and finally rest?”then this article is for You.
More and more people in the world are accompanied by an asthenic state and constant fatigue. What to do and how to counteract it is the key problem of modern society.
Where does constant fatigue and drowsiness come from?
Usually the majority of the population, without knowing it, create a problem for themselves and bring themselves to a chronic state of lack of energy. They look for excuses for lack of sleep and abnormal exercise, but these are not the only reasons for the state when there is no strength and energy. I offer you a list of rather unexpected reasons that cause a feeling of fatigue:
Missed workouts at the gym, due to fatigue. At first glance, it sounds logical: “I will not go to training because I do not have the strength to do it.” But there is no – training helps to increase the level of endurance, by improving the functioning of the circulatory system. Under these conditions, the body’s tissues and organs get more oxygen in a short time.
Dehydration. An insufficient amount of water causes blood to thicken, which makes it much more difficult for the heart to work, and as a result, the muscles receive much less nutrients and oxygen.
Insufficient amount of iron in the body. Leads to lethargy, distraction and weakness in General. And all because of anemic phenomena caused by a deficiency of this element.
Total perfectionism. Constant experiences due to the mismatch of the real state of things and unreasonably high bar, contributes to constant stress and work at the limit of their capabilities. And with our nervous system, as with the muscles – too long tension provokes stretching and tearing, and the robot to wear-nervous breakdowns and chronic fatigue.
Junk food and processed foods. Not a very expected reason, provoking a decline in strength, as for me. The reason is products with a high glycemic index, which provoke a sharp change in sugar levels and this gradually Deplete the body.
Not being able to say No. Excessive complaisance towards the Manager and employees forces You to work and do the work that is not provided for by Your duties, thereby depleting the body.
Using gadgets before going to bed. Light from smartphones and laptops mutes the production of melatonin and disrupts the body’s daily rhythms.
Cluttered office. Too much extra paper can cause a constant feeling of fatigue. After all, this helps to dissipate attention, and also increases the time to search for the necessary documents.
No vacation. Well, everything is clear, no one is immune from professional burnout, so you should at least temporarily turn off the “turbo snail” mode.
Drinking alcohol before going to bed. Alcohol causes a surge of adrenaline, which significantly complicates falling asleep and reduces the quality of sleep.
The abuse of coffee. Drinking more than three cups a day Can cause dysfunction of natural biorhythms and provoke a decline in strength. The reason is that caffeine blocks the action of adenosine-a nucleoid that determines the need for sleep.
As you can see, there are more than enough reasons for fatigue. It is important that people understand how to build their daily activities and provide themselves with time for rest.
How to recognize the state of fatigue in time?
Usually we all understand and know what it is from feelings of fatigue. But you should understand and be able to distinguish normal fatigue from a more dangerous condition – overwork.
Overwork is a stable, unfavorable for the body functional disorders, in consequence of which it is very difficult to return to normal normal activity . In addition, this problem causes serous problems in the nervous system.
This condition, when there is not just no strength and energy, fatigue can cause the development of chronic hypoxia. In General, signs of overwork are:
- extremely high levels of fatigue;
- persistent sleep disturbance;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- risk of coronary heart disease.
- chronic irritability;
- alternatively, the occurrence of arterial hypertension.
Overwork cannot be cured simply by sleeping, or by ordinary rest. We already need the help of a qualified specialist.
Ways to increase energy
With the usual version of fatigue, a person can cope on their own. It is important to learn how to correctly and evenly distribute the load and take time to rest. You also need to take measures to prevent this debilitating condition:
- The first thing you need to do is adjust your sleep mode. On average, it is recommended to sleep at least 7 hours a day.
- Provide a healthy diet. Food is a source of energy reserves of the body, which are necessary for the normal functioning of organs and systems. Therefore, it is important that the diet is balanced and filled with all the necessary vitamins and trace elements.
- Systematic physical activity. Here You can choose any sport, at your discretion – Cycling, swimming, running, and more-will provide a burst of energy and a stream of positive emotions. The main condition is the regularity of classes.
- You need to give up bad habits. Smoking and alcohol, mistakenly used as a kind of antidepressants , in fact, they Deplete the body and increase fatigue.
- Try to rationally distribute the time of work and rest. Switch from physical to mental work and Vice versa.
- Assign tasks according to priority. At work, organize short, preferably active, pauses, at lunchtime go out into the fresh air and walk for 20-30 minutes.
- Train yourself to set aside time for Hobbies. Favorite and interesting Hobbies will fill the day with joy and meaning.
- Optimism and a sense of humor. Negative emotions and emotional experiences have a significant impact on health. Try to treat life with ease and humor.
In our time, it is difficult to withstand the furious pace of life. It is important to be able to neutralize the influence of negative factors and not bring yourself to a state of complete exhaustion. Your cheerfulness and well-being depends only on You, learn to “feel” your body and live in harmony with the world around you.